Ice Fish Ohio Forum

tomorrow, 2-5-11

gmjohn81

• A Vexilar ahaulic!!!!
    • View Profile
has onyone been out lately with any reports?  I havent been out since last weekend and Im going to head out tomorrow around 2ish for the night bite,  Taking my 6 year old partner to hopefully fill a bucket.  If anyone is going to be out there and care to meet up for a meet and greet, we will be in a clam 2000 on the south end, come say hi!!!
A bad day of fishing is better then a good day at work...Until you fall in!

Eyewall

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • epicicefishing.com
How did you do? I wasnt able to get out this past weekend. Buddys of mine were out Sunday and did real good on crappies but no eyes. They were North of the 305 ramp in 21 fow.
EPIC ICE FISHING ADVENTURES-
ICEFISHOHIO.COM -
VEXILAR - PK LURES
ICEJUNKIESOUTDOORS.COM - ACE CUSTOM RODS
VULTURE SYSTEMS- VICIOUS FISHING
STRICKER ICE - AQUA VU- NEBULOUS FLOTATION
PRO CURE SCENTS- GRIM OUTDOORS

gmjohn81

• A Vexilar ahaulic!!!!
    • View Profile
We didnt stay long, as much as I wanted to, my 6 year old got cold on me.  So we fished for 30 minutes or so and caught a few gills.  When we got there, i set up the shanty and while doing so, i noticed one of my clips in a pole busted AGAIN!!!  Im about done with clam shanties.  Then today before i went to call clam and order a new one, i could of sworn the last time it busted, i had ordered 2, checked my lure boxes and walla!!  There a new clip sat.  im kickin myself in the butt now!!
A bad day of fishing is better then a good day at work...Until you fall in!

Eyewall

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • epicicefishing.com
Im glad it all worked out. This cold snap should add a couple more inches of ice. Im getting to old for the hand auger. Good fishing.
EPIC ICE FISHING ADVENTURES-
ICEFISHOHIO.COM -
VEXILAR - PK LURES
ICEJUNKIESOUTDOORS.COM - ACE CUSTOM RODS
VULTURE SYSTEMS- VICIOUS FISHING
STRICKER ICE - AQUA VU- NEBULOUS FLOTATION
PRO CURE SCENTS- GRIM OUTDOORS

Vexilar