Ice Fish Ohio Forum

fished the north end today

mudpup78

• View Profile
the ice is still good the bite was slow, caught a couple nice crappies on a small silver and green cicadas tipped with a minnow, gonna try tomorrow morning, will keep you all posted,,,,i keep hearing a phone ringing off in the  distance..lol, i fished the bouy line this afternoon,

Eyewall

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • epicicefishing.com
I had a buddy who fish there today also, same report. I was told the water is really muddy. It was like that last year at this time.  I may try to hit south end in the a.m. but for some reason that Island on the North side is calling to me..... Good luck.
EPIC ICE FISHING ADVENTURES-
ICEFISHOHIO.COM -
VEXILAR - PK LURES
ICEJUNKIESOUTDOORS.COM - ACE CUSTOM RODS
VULTURE SYSTEMS- VICIOUS FISHING
STRICKER ICE - AQUA VU- NEBULOUS FLOTATION
PRO CURE SCENTS- GRIM OUTDOORS

mitch131

• PRO STAFF
  • there always next year
    • View Profile
keep us posted i might try to make a trip up there this weekend if the ice is good maybe i can get hard water junkie to go up with me and try for some eyes seems how he has not caught one this year?
marcum
strikemaster
jammin jigs
artic armour

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
If the ice is good you know Im game to go ;D. I would like to hit the south side as it seems there are more eyes down there unless someone is willing to help put us on them.
Tim Smith (HardWaterJunkie)

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

mitch131

• PRO STAFF
  • there always next year
    • View Profile
well if anyone could help us out with that and keep up on the ice report then maybe we will go try iy any help would be great!
marcum
strikemaster
jammin jigs
artic armour

mudpup78

• View Profile
im gonna see  what the ice is like tomorrow morning, im gonna go up north i will let yea all know what i find out as soon as i can

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
Hope you do good. If the ice is good the bouy line doesnt sound that bad either. I everything stays good for a little while longer
Tim Smith (HardWaterJunkie)

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

mudpup78

• View Profile
i checked the north end out this afternoon, there was no one fishing, i didnt fish,  the ice  seemed alright, there were a few people at the cemetary fishing and a few at the 305  launch fishing, im gonna try tomorrow to fish just not sure were yet, i will keep you all posted

Eyewall

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • epicicefishing.com
Be very careful the edges are in bad shape and a some bad ice in areas Sunday. Snow will have covered those bad spots.
EPIC ICE FISHING ADVENTURES-
ICEFISHOHIO.COM -
VEXILAR - PK LURES
ICEJUNKIESOUTDOORS.COM - ACE CUSTOM RODS
VULTURE SYSTEMS- VICIOUS FISHING
STRICKER ICE - AQUA VU- NEBULOUS FLOTATION
PRO CURE SCENTS- GRIM OUTDOORS

Vexilar