Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Perch ice guides???

fishintechnician

• PRO STAFF
  • IFO Prostaff
    • View Profile
Ok guys does anyone know of any ice guides that do perch trips? I know there are quite a few that do the walleye trips but what about perch? I would like to take the wife and do this with her. Have taken her a couple times around home and she isn't sold yet.

Does anyone have any luck in the bays for good perch fishing? Have thought about fishing some of the bays for the past couple years but never have. Can you get into any of the big crappie like in the fall and spring around the boat docks (pilings)?

Any info on this would be great I am kind of putting together a ice fishing to do list if you will and trying to actually take some of the trips I have been wanting to do for awhile now

jumpy

• View Profile
    • www.buckeyefishingcharters.com
Hello
I can get you on perch if that's what you are after. www.buckeyefishingcharters.com
If you jig it they will come!

fishintechnician

• PRO STAFF
  • IFO Prostaff
    • View Profile
that is exactly what im looking for i might even be interested in doing like a double maybe eyes one day and perch the next it would be my wife and i when is the best time to do this and what is the perchin like through the ice? Also what do trips like this run? feel free to email me anything and hopefully we can set a date to do this

jumpy

• View Profile
The perch bite hits same as the walleye. I have a few good holes I can set you on. Perch one day and eyes the next is a great idea. Prices are the same. Last year perch seemed to be on a more steady bite than the eyes. You can get the info from my site. I have caught some nice perch thru the ice,a few over two pounds. Give me a call 419-341-8011 if you have more questions. Thanks 

OhioFisher19

• Global Moderator
  • More Fishin' Less Talkin'
    • View Profile
    • Ohio Outdoors
I always find some perch in the bay but they are picky and sneaky... and small but still fun. Let me know if your ever up this way
TEAM IFO Pro Staff
CYA On The Water,
Capt. Jonny Fickert
 "Fishing and Fun with Jonny Fickert"

fishintechnician

• PRO STAFF
  • IFO Prostaff
    • View Profile
johnny i will defiently do that

jumpy im not seeing prices on your site can you give me an idea of what it runs per person and also what some good dates would be.....i have no idea how the ice/bite is up there so i wouldnt know when to come up
« Last Edit: November 17, 2011, 10:29:03 AM by fishintechnician »

jumpy

• View Profile
$125.00 per day, bait,lodging and heated shanty included. Perch start as soon as ice comes in, early Jan.

perchguy

• View Profile

Vexilar