Ice Fish Ohio Forum

ice

perchguy

• View Profile
Have a skim of ice on the pond this morning.we need some artic air to come down from the north so we all can start fishing. ;D ;D

ratherbefishing

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Nice and cold next week!
Good Fishin'

Ryan Kerns

Ice Fish Ohio Pro Staff
Vexilar Pro Staff
Clam Pro Staff

Ask me about:
Ice Safety
Vexilar Flashers
Lake St. Clair
Canadian Fishing
C.J. Brown
Indian Lake
Jason Mitchell Rods/Ice Armor by Clam
Panfish
Walleye
Saugeye

OldSailor

• View Profile
Keep your fingers crossed, and pray for ice!!!  LOL... It's going back up to 45 today and tomarrow  :(
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever is playing Michigan!!!

Optfish

• Trout from Antrim
    • View Profile
definitely needs to get colder for a while

g

• View Profile
most years in the past haven't been able to fish until christmas. ice is coming far to slow for me.

OldSailor

• View Profile
most years in the past haven't been able to fish until christmas. ice is coming far to slow for me.

Unfortunately, there is waaaay to much truth in that!! ;D
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever is playing Michigan!!!

Banker

• Global Moderator
  • With God, All things are possible. Matthew 19:26
    • View Profile
    • www.iceprofromohio.com
Come down to Indian Lake we average first ice around Dec 16th and 17th time frame up by Long Island. First place in all of Ohio to freeze over including farm ponds. Shallow, away from the city and gaurded by the winds, Indian Lake usually has the first report of ice in the state.
Scott Albrecht
"Banker"
www.iceprofromohio.com

John 21:6 He said, "Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some."

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Hopefully this weekend is the last of the warmer weather for a while.  It would be awsome if we can enjoy the Fin show next weekend, buy some cool new ice gear, then be able to go fishing the following weekend, or sooner!!  But what we don't need is a big snowstorm with the lakes only frozen an inch or so.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

perchguy

• View Profile
You got that right slabslayer NO SNOW.

OldSailor

• View Profile
Come down to Indian Lake we average first ice around Dec 16th and 17th time frame up by Long Island. First place in all of Ohio to freeze over including farm ponds. Shallow, away from the city and gaurded by the winds, Indian Lake usually has the first report of ice in the state.
Just checked the 10 day forecast for Lakeside. Temps are heading down!! Let's keep our fingers crossed!! We need FISHABLE ice!!

Vexilar