Ice Fish Ohio Forum

soft water fishing reports

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
We've got a great group of guys around here and I'd love for us all to keep posting even thru the soft water season.  No reasaon we can't post our fishing reports in the proper lake thread like we do on the ice.  It'd help us all out.   And we'd keep in touch and know what's hot.

What do you all think?
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

zoeconner

• View Profile
    • QuickFishTipUp

OhioFisher19

• Global Moderator
  • More Fishin' Less Talkin'
    • View Profile
    • Ohio Outdoors

Bryan

• View Profile
  No reasaon we can't post our fishing reports in the proper lake thread like we do on the ice. 
What do you all think?
With the reduced traffic (hopefuly I'm wrong on that one) would it be better to just keep it in the "general discussion" forum? It is by far the most popular forum.

I know I like to read folks' reports, even if it's a lake I'll probably never fish. I just dont like to run all over hells half acre trying to find the new posts.
Captain Bryan Oetting
Middle Bass Island Ohio
Lake Erie

Otter's island water taxi

futurestrader

• View Profile
    • Byrneinvest
I agree or just start a soft water general fishing discussion.
Pro Staff Member
Fishing for panfish
Walleye on Erie
www.byrneinvest.com

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
Dave will probly do like he did last season and move some things around on the main forum pages and move the soft water up and the hard water down so you dont have to scroll all the way to the bottom to get to it
Tim Smith (HardWaterJunkie)

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
I remember he did that last year.  Whatever the consensus is, that's where I'll put my reports.  Glad everyone wants to keep posting reports.  Thanks!  ;D
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
hit up the river at berlin looking for those eyes for a couple hours but had no luck ,,,water was dirty , buy maybe soon if the temps would rise it will be on   i will post wherever i fish..... ;D   
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

Vexilar