Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Another Newbie

bigfisher937

• View Profile
Hey guys, I wanted to introduce myself. My names Mike Im 26 and been fishing all my life. Normally I spend my winter months fly fishing for browns on the Mad river but this year ive decided to fish the hardwater. Ill be fishing with a friend, Jarod (who im sure will register soon and introduce himself). Im from kettering and plan to fish Indian, Kiser, and Cj Brown mostly. I look forward to meeting some of you guys on the ice asap! Ive just purchased 4 fenwick ice rods, 4 ice reels (okuma, frabill, pflugers), a 7" lazer auger, and a wide assortment of tackle. And before the season starts ill be picking up a flasher. I wanted to thank eveyone on here (and OGF) for the great information that has ignited a new passion, and for the info that im sure to pick up in the future. Heres to a new season!  ;D

Mike

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Great Lakes Largemouth Series
Thanks for joining us Bigfisher937.

Our site is all about introducing the sport of ice fishing to fisherman and there families.

We have Tuesday night chats at 7:30. They are open discussions and some times we have guest chatters. You can join in with us using the chat button on the top of each page.

You can always ask questions under the general discussion board and pm any pro staff for help on there lakes.

Thanks for joining and i am sure we will see you at Indian.

Don't forget to check out out free online tournaments and our Pan fish and Mosquito open.

They are a great time
David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
GrandPa Bob's Crappie Jigs
Jammin Jigs

Vexilar