Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Whats on your christmas list?

Matthew Fiedler

• View Profile
So what ice fishing related did you ask for christmas?  i asked for a jaw jacker from my mom:)

also from the mrs. she got me some of the ice spikes for if you fall in the water.  i just figured she'd let me sink lol.

she also let me buy the seat from bass pro that hold your rods and what not lol.

merry christmas. ;D

Bonecrusher

• View Profile
I don't ask for the items I want I just ask for gift cards. If I asked for something with the term "Fire Tiger" in it who knows what I would get. Come to think of it I should ask for a Grape Juice VibE and see how many people she confuses at Kroger. :)
Ice Fish Ohio Pro Staff

ICE COLD

• View Profile
Hoping to find a nice flip over style shanty. Thought I had one but it was sold before I could get it. I saw that Gander has one for $329.

perchguy

• View Profile
I'm getting the jawjacker to,ordered some spikes from vadosbait.com been getting my spikes from there for 4or5 years now.all other bait around home.

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Great Lakes Largemouth Series
I need a good set of ice cleats.
David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
GrandPa Bob's Crappie Jigs
Jammin Jigs

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
There is only 2 things that I NEED. ;D I need the Marcum LX-7 and the Marcum VS825SD. I know Santa will not be bringing them to my house but I will continue to keep them on my list. I really wish Santa had some deep pockets.
Tim Smith (HardWaterJunkie)

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

Bonecrusher

• View Profile
Dave, I have you covered on cleats. Let me know when you will be around and I will make sure to get you a pair.
Ice Fish Ohio Pro Staff

ratherbefishing

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Ice
Good Fishin'

Ryan Kerns

Ice Fish Ohio Pro Staff
Vexilar Pro Staff
Clam Pro Staff

Ask me about:
Ice Safety
Vexilar Flashers
Lake St. Clair
Canadian Fishing
C.J. Brown
Indian Lake
Jason Mitchell Rods/Ice Armor by Clam
Panfish
Walleye
Saugeye

g

• View Profile
no new equipment just for my shoulder to heal enough to be able to fish. had surgery on right shoulder yesterday. will be in a sling for a month. can always hold my rod in my mouth to reel in fish lol.

OldSailor

• View Profile
  A pair of good boots for the ice! Saw some Baffins at Gander Mountain for $139. If my feet get cold (I've froze them) I'm done. I ask for gift certificates to G.M. every year. If I don't get it right, it's my fault. :D
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever is playing Michigan!!!

Banker

• Global Moderator
  • With God, All things are possible. Matthew 19:26
    • View Profile
    • www.iceprofromohio.com
A hhhhuuuugggee shanty...huge I say huge!
Scott Albrecht
"Banker"
www.iceprofromohio.com

John 21:6 He said, "Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some."

jmsteele187

• View Profile
A pair of boots, bibs and a two man pop-up. But I doubt my wife will get the shanty.

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
I've got all the gear, just need ICE to use it!!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

turkeyneck003

• View Profile
A 12lb EYE.......LOL
Gaff its not just for chicken...

Vexilar