Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Wisconsin Update

davek · 8 · 4105

davek

• Dave Brett Dan
    • View Profile
I finally made it on the ice Wednesday. To say there was 2 inches of ice would be pushing it. I went out about 10 ft and fished in 4 fow marked fished a couple bites but nothing on the ice. I was 20 feet away froma nice hole but the ice just wasnt thick enough to push it. We got a half inch of rain weds night so the ice took a hit then it got down to 13 last night, Mother Nature is showing us she still calls the shots. Dave

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Glad to hear you made it on some ice.  Just BE CAREFUL PLEASE, 2 inches isn't that much!  We don't want anything to happen to you!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

davek

• Dave Brett Dan
    • View Profile
Thanks SS I have no plans of getting wet and am always careful on thin ice of leaving myself an easy out.

turkeyneck003

• View Profile
Hope Santa brings you a couple of cold, cold nights....Be safe....
Gaff its not just for chicken...

let it freeze

• View Profile
Where were you at I'm in germantown 4 xmas with family no safe ice around here

davek

• Dave Brett Dan
    • View Profile
Bagley near Prairie Du Chien, where the Wisconsin and Mississippi Rivers Meet 3 inches of ice today

mikeL

• View Profile
Dave
You need to go north. They have good ice already if your willing to travel north of euclaire
Pro staff

Vexilar