Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Got my jawjacker for christmas....WOW i love it. Recommended for sure

Matthew Fiedler

• View Profile
Well for Christmas i asked for a jawjacker.  wow im glad i did but the sad part is i wish i asked for more.  this is by far the best one i have seen.  it is so sensitive that there will be no reason i can not use this for panfish.  everyone i showed as christmas was impressed and are going to order as well.  if you were on the fence, dont be.  after i get back from christmas i will take pics.  very nice quality an so much better than the one i seen at cabelas and bass pro.

im so glad they came and sponsored or i never would of seen this.  will def buy more.  even got some free ice jigs with it. 

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
I like them as well. I got 2 a few weeks ago and they are great. I was really surprised with the sensitivity. Cant wait to get them on the ice. I also highly recommend getting some of these. You are legal to use 6 jawjackers at a time. There is a post on here with a letter from the state saying that they are a tip up.
Tim Smith (HardWaterJunkie)

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

freakofnature13

• View Profile
They are really nice everyone i have showed is very impressed as well...I cant wait to get out and put it to use.

Minnowhead

• View Profile
We had a bay freeze over acouple of weeks back.  I got to see a JawJacker in use.  It is pretty cool.  I was skeptical, thinking it was another gimmick to catch ice fisherman.  But it is really nice.  I am not a tip up user.  But I can see using this inside my shanty while I'm jigging two other rods.  I will be adding one to my bucket.  Seeing it used changed my outlook on it.  It is well built and easy to set up.  I think it is very usefull.  I usually dead stick a third line just out from where I am jigging.  This thing will work perfect for that application.  Only intead of hand lining like a tip up, I can reel in on a rod.  Very sweet in my opinion.
Throwing ice cubes in the lake all summer long!

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
They are a cool device for sure.  Seen it but wasn't able to get one this year.  They were out.  I'll add a couple to go with Steve's tip-ups so I have 6.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Vexilar