Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Ice Update

firefish532

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
I went over to indian today and took pics and saw that it is not even close  maybe 1 to 2 inches in spots but the whole lake has ice few pot holes in the open area's but it is a start
Firefish

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
That's encouraging, I tried a pond today, held my weight, but barely.  Hoping to try again tomorrow.  Glad to see ice forming on the larger lakes.  It's a good sign.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

OldSailor

• View Profile
43 and sunny! IL will melt it all away at this rate!!Warming trend this next week!! >:( SUX!!!! :'(
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever is playing Michigan!!!

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
went accross milton today in am was skim but lots of open holes, then came back in afternoon and there was alot more open water, the sun really took its toll. i cross these lakes alot during the week ill keep track and let ya know what i see.. tomm i will run by berlin on my way to youngstown so ill shout out what it looks like..this wind needs to calm down its not helping the freezing.... :o
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

Vexilar