Ice Fish Ohio Forum

JawJacker?

jmsteele187

• View Profile
Is the jawjacker a new product for this year, or is the company just extremely small? The website said they had a 1000 produced for this year. That just seems like a bad business move to me.

OhioFisher19

• Global Moderator
  • More Fishin' Less Talkin'
    • View Profile
    • Ohio Outdoors
It is new this year and was never projected to take of like it did but with some good advertising and a GREAT product they ran out and are on back order for next year!
TEAM IFO Pro Staff
CYA On The Water,
Capt. Jonny Fickert
 "Fishing and Fun with Jonny Fickert"

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Yea, I think they're onto something.  I couldn't get any either.  Looks like I'll still be using my riggers this year.  Should've taken a JawJacker at the Fin show.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Matthew Fiedler

• View Profile
yea i bet he is kicking his own butt for not having more lol.  i bet he could of sold another 100 off this site so far lol.  i know i would of bought more b/c i love it.

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Great Lakes Largemouth Series
Yes he is a one man operation and it took 5 years to bring it all together.

Since it took off so well he will be ready to hit the market full steam ahead next season.
David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
GrandPa Bob's Crappie Jigs
Jammin Jigs

OldSailor

• View Profile
I have the link to order for next year and I'm going to order at least one, if not two, to check out for next year!! Seeing as how they count as tipups and not poles, it should be fun!! Now i'm going to have an excuse to buy a couple more rod combos :( ;) What action and length would work best with the Jawjacker for A. panfish & B. saugeye/walleye  ???
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever is playing Michigan!!!

Matthew Fiedler

• View Profile
hey mike ill bring mine with me.  im working in beavercreek area a couple times next week.  so i can show you what there like, an after you see them, you will want atleast 2 lol

OldSailor

• View Profile
hey mike ill bring mine with me.  im working in beavercreek area a couple times next week.  so i can show you what there like, an after you see them, you will want atleast 2 lol
Email me and we can swap augers at the same time!! Just let me know what day.Thanks man!!! ;D
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever is playing Michigan!!!

Matthew Fiedler

• View Profile
sounds good.  right now its looking like weds afternoon.

OldSailor

• View Profile
sounds good.  right now its looking like weds afternoon.
I play Dad's Schoolbus during the week, but maybe on your way back up!! Shoot me an email! We'll git 'er done!! ;)

Bryan

• View Profile
It is new this year and was never projected to take of like it did but with some good advertising and a GREAT product they ran out and are on back order for next year!
Well this explains why I couldn't find one at Gander Mountain! LOL!
Captain Bryan Oetting
Middle Bass Island Ohio
Lake Erie

Otter's island water taxi

jmsteele187

• View Profile
Ok, so it's both. I'm glad to see another "little guy" business doing well. I hope he's ready for the big demand next year, cuz these things look awesome. When I first saw the videos, I was sold. Then I saw that the were sold out.

Vexilar