Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Ice Update!!!

Jawjacker12

• View Profile
I stopped by Kiser this evening and there was about an inch on the East end. Lets hope this weather over the next couple of days does not ruin it for all of us.

Matthew Fiedler

• View Profile
thats good to hear.  i know my old man is still waiting to get the ice fishing bait til he knows were going to get ice lol.

but thats ok, giving me time to finish up some ice rods to bring down for sale.

Jawjacker12

• View Profile
FatHead I was going to ask if your Dad had any spikes in yet. Also make sure you bring 1 or 2 of those rods at 25-26 inches light action I will take them. Who knows maybe I will buy all of them like I did last year.

Matthew Fiedler

• View Profile
sounds good, ill talk with him tonight when i see him.  he will be working alot in delphos this winter on a rental house but will be open in the morning once ice hits.

ill try to get a few built and bring down for ya.  should be down at milton schools next week or the week after delivering.

Jawjacker12

• View Profile
I will def take 2 of those rods at that size. If you want while you are at Milton Union I can meet you there. I am working at Franklin Monroe right around the corner from there.

Matthew Fiedler

• View Profile
ok, shoot me your number.  i post up all my rod blanks i have and you tell me what your looking at.

Vexilar