Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Wisconsin Update

davek · 8 · 4930

davek

• Dave Brett Dan
    • View Profile
Things are looking up here I got out on lake Onalaska last week in La Crosse. marked a lot of fish a couple of bites nothing on the ice. Ice was 8 inches. Thursday I fished in Prairie Du Chien 10 inches of ice again marked a lot of fish and caught a couple Shad. Saturday I got out in Bagley on the mississippi little action though, it was 14 below yesterday morning. I plan on getting out in PDC again tomorrow. and heading up river till I find the Fish.

HWJ I am glad to here you are recovering, if you want I can get a DR friend of mine to write you a script for R and R up here. I am sure your wife won't mind and crv or dave  or someone will drive you up here. God bless and be safe Dave

mikeL

• View Profile
Looking at heading up in two weeks
Pro staff

davek

• Dave Brett Dan
    • View Profile
Keep me posted Mike I might be able to meet up with you

mikeL

• View Profile
Yeah we will se how work goes the next week.

I'll let you know
Pro staff

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
Soungs like your ice is great up there. I may have to take you up on your offer. If I have to choose between the two of them I would have to choose CRV. If im going to travel that far I want to make sure I have the best chances of catching fish. Crv will help put me on the fish and Dave will put on his bannana costume and chase all the fish away. I learned that from experance a couple of weeks ago. lol. keep the updates coming. With all the meds they have me on they are truely showing up in my dreams. The nurse asked me why I keep my room so cold and I told her is was to help keep my dreams alive. She looked at me funny and I explained my addiction to hard water. She then told me she was going to recommend to the DR. that I be addmitted to the psych ward. I proceded to tell her about the group of friends I have here and if she went ice fishing she would find out she has truely never been to the pysch ward. The pysch ward is actually off campus from the hospital. ;D
Tim Smith (HardWaterJunkie)

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

davek

• Dave Brett Dan
    • View Profile
Great point Tim i thought Dave was retiring old yeller this year. I guess he just cant bear to part with it. Maybe you should have your wife bring in a jigging rod and bucket so you can keep in practice. I'm planning on going up to Petenwell lake next week in north central Wisc to promote the site and hopefully catch some fish. Take care of yourself we are all praying for a speedy recovery for you Dave

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
Thanks Dave for all your thoughts and prayers. Also to everone else. I know I have only talked to lot people here and never met face to face but I truly consider you all friends and appreciate all of you. Dave as I said before if you need any help with the site let me know as I dont have much else going on then just setting here recovering.
Tim Smith (HardWaterJunkie)

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
You back home yet, or still stuck in the hospital?  I was going to pop in and say hi yesterday if you were still at the hospital, but the snowstorms killed me.  I slept almost all day yesterday.  Sorry.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Vexilar