Ice Fish Ohio Forum

time to move forward

snowcone · 51 · 27602

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Depends on the day and my work schedule.  I'd prefer a weekday, but don't know if I can make a weekday.  With construction, never know when I'll be busy.  Although I'm booked solid next 3 months at least.  But I never work weekends!  ;D
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

OhioFisher19

• Global Moderator
  • More Fishin' Less Talkin'
    • View Profile
    • Ohio Outdoors
Well probably something other than friday. Slabs we'll see lol

David if your reading this and really want to get it going, I can really get this going, make a sticky or something if need be.
TEAM IFO Pro Staff
CYA On The Water,
Capt. Jonny Fickert
 "Fishing and Fun with Jonny Fickert"

jmsteele187

• View Profile
I might be in on this one too. It all depends on when, and what the price ends up being per person. Let me know what happens.

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I put it as sticky until we have something finalized so it's right in front of our faces as a reminder!  ;D
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
Im in the same boat as Slabslayer. My working season is getting ready to fire up so I will not be able to do weekdays. I think we will be able to get more guys to go on an weekend. I would prefer a Sunday but I could do a Saturday if thats whats best for everyone else.
Tim Smith (HardWaterJunkie)

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Great Lakes Largemouth Series
I am in!
David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
GrandPa Bob's Crappie Jigs
Jammin Jigs

OhioFisher19

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Ohio Outdoors
Sounds like sunday is a possibilty?
TEAM IFO Pro Staff
CYA On The Water,
Capt. Jonny Fickert

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
Im game for a sunday sometime this summer. Im booked until mid april as my wife will be having the baby within the next few weeks. The doc said it could be any day now. I think she would be pissed if I wasnt there if I was on erie. lol. If you guys want to do it sooner please do as we maybe able to do a few trips this summer to fit everyones needs.

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
now HWJ    we all know that fishing is the essence of all things and everyone is revved about lake erie  ( myself included ) but your right  momma would be really pissed  >:(    you 2 have a nice healthy baby and we will get to fish... baby , fish   ok    hahahah   let us know how it goes ok   good luck   u   2   ....... ;D
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

lowellhturner

• View Profile
Humbily agree. She will appreciate your company...

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
I was there for the last one but it was the first time in years Akron U made it to march madness. They had a tv in the room while she was in labor and I kept yelling at the tv because Akron was playing horribly.  ;D She still has not let me live that down.  Hopefully there is no good games on this time because she has already told me I cant watch basketball while she is in labor this time.  ;D

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Really?  Wonder why not?  ??? 

Team Wilcraft!

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
H W J   you crack me up  :D   i was so wazzed out they had to sedate me  .... and you better listen to her she lets you go fishin.....
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

niC

• View Profile
I have one last ice trip planned for this next weekend, its a 6 hr drive to the Chippawa flowage. All of the ice around me  is now honeycombed and unsafe. I will soon be putting away the ice gear and prep the boat. I am hoping to come down to Ohio this spring to visit my daughter and see her new house in Parma (sub of Cleveland). If any of ya fish close maybe we can wet a line.
niC
Former Buckeye transformed into a cheesehead.
Fish Now! You'll be dead a long time!

OhioFisher19

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Ohio Outdoors
If you guys still wanna fish, let me know, its been an excellent spring!
TEAM IFO Pro Staff
CYA On The Water,
Capt. Jonny Fickert

Vexilar