Ice Fish Ohio Forum

First Ice Contest!

Mattifer

• View Profile
I'm a newbie and hoped to be a veteran after all the ice we'll have! I'm going to say Jan. 3rd. I hope it's sooner! ;D

gibby031

• View Profile
I think it will be Dec. 16th.  Hope it will be earlier, but i'll take the 16th

Banker

• Global Moderator
  • With God, All things are possible. Matthew 19:26
    • View Profile
    • www.iceprofromohio.com
Dec. 9th  Don't think it will happen then,  Just wishing.
WIth 8 days of below freezing temps at night in the forecast your predication may be 8 days late...now who's crazy :)
Scott Albrecht
"Banker"
www.iceprofromohio.com

John 21:6 He said, "Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some."

ice phisher

• View Profile
Since 4" of safe ice is the mark....I'll go with Mogadore Res. (THE PALM RD. END OF THE LAKE)on December 27th.   But being the dreamer I am......To make lots of people real happy....I'm dreaming for a real Arctic Deep Freeze Blast ( not this teaser we are having) with night temps. 15 degrees or less.....to pay us a visit in the next 2 weeks...SO/SO MANY CHOMPIN AT THE BIT, That "TOMORROW" AIN"T GONNA BE SOON ENOUGH...........
Ice Phisher,

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
wow  since the weather is acting closer to  normal this year im going to say dec 31. . . its funny but i pulled all of my ice gear out today and even picked up some new lures at gander mnt...soooooo  hope  for the best guys
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
I hope it comes soon. Normally Im getting laid off for the winter now but looks like I have 3 more weeks to go. Would like to have at least a week to get everything ready. I have seen some skim ice on a few ponds in the early mornings. It cant come fast enough.
Tim Smith (HardWaterJunkie)

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

derbium

• View Profile
10 day forecast is looking good, I'll go with Dec. 29th, 2012.

erierider

• Global Moderator
  • I have a Chubby!
    • View Profile
I had dec 28th 2012 in the other guess the date thread. It had since been removed. Do i win something for being a day off?? Also where is thread??
Ice Fish Ohio
Pro Staff
Team Dreamweaver Spoons
Orange Crush Reef Runner Troller

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Great Lakes Largemouth Series
That was a old board. I deleted it.

If someone gets on safe ice of 4 inches or more on the 28th than you would win if your the first to pick that date.
David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
GrandPa Bob's Crappie Jigs
Jammin Jigs

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
That thread was for last year, we never got ice.  Sorry for the confusion.  I started that last year and should have deleted it this spring.  This is the correct thread.  And the day needs to be exact.  Sorry.  No hard feelings, I hope. ;D
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

erierider

• Global Moderator
  • I have a Chubby!
    • View Profile
I guessed December 28th 2012! I was the closest. Should be worth something. Its all in the same yeat. Worth a shot!!
Ice Fish Ohio
Pro Staff
Team Dreamweaver Spoons
Orange Crush Reef Runner Troller

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
PM Dave, maybe he'll give it to you.  If you were the closest to the right date he may send something your way. :)
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Vexilar