Ice Fish Ohio Forum

fished berlin sat

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
well guys fished berlin sat, started out nice and quickly turned COLD ,, windy.. blew the boat around... there is alot more water than there was , you could actually use the second ramp at the dam..ok details... water temp was 42.5   visibility about 1-2 ft still stained heavy... fished hard with vibes, tails, minnnies, tried trollin and hooked up on a couple craps about 10-11 inches.  eyes were being stubborn,, no eyes yet.... got cold and pulled out after coffee  went by wingfoot was getting perch on crank baits.. so those fish have changed patterns first time i didnt get eyes at berlin... i think they dumped milton because it was alot lower than last week.  got wind mogadore was hittin crappies....the rivers are still low yet...oh yeah hooked up a nice largemouth at wingfoot about 19 inches trollin ...well guys i dont know wether to put the boat away yet.. ice gear is ready so ...  keep in touch....
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Great Lakes Largemouth Series
Thanks for the fishing reports.

Hope to see you on the ice this season.
David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
GrandPa Bob's Crappie Jigs
Jammin Jigs

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
That just means more walleye left for the ice tournament in Feb!!   ;D ;D  Hope to see you there!  Thanks for the update, I charged all the batteries in the Ranger and was going out after crappies today, but got an emergency call into work last night.  Bummer!  :(
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Vexilar