Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Getting Closer....

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Everything's getting closer.  The ice season and the Fin weekend, where we'll all spend a bunch of money on new ice fishing stuff and head out on the ice and use the same old beat-up jig we've used for 10 years because it always catches fish!  ;D

Seriously really looking forward to seeing everyone this Sunday at the Fin.  Also do have some new stuff I really want to try.  One half day on the ice last year wasn't enough to try anything.  The auger's fired up and ready to go and the reels all have new line and are ready, and the Buddy heater has 8 bottles of propane!!  All I need are waxies, spikes, and minnows!!! ;D

What about all you, you guys want to get what for the season??
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

g

• View Profile
i'd be happy to get ice this season. am tired of being teased by the cold nights only to warm up above freezing during the day. hope ice comes soon.

Banker

• Global Moderator
  • With God, All things are possible. Matthew 19:26
    • View Profile
    • www.iceprofromohio.com
I have had my eyes on some of the smaller sleds that can fit in the back of a sedan with the seats down- the viking model in particular looks small enough..but then again I could probably buy a sled a Walmart for sledding and get the same quality for half the price.

I swear you could put "ice fishing" in front of anything and I would pay double than what I could get for the same type of purchase for everyday living. (see chairs for shanty and compare with bigger more comfortable camping chairs)
Scott Albrecht
"Banker"
www.iceprofromohio.com

John 21:6 He said, "Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some."

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
yeah you guys i have my eye on the igloo pop up in the giant size,   heheh i have the smaller one but i think bigger is better ..and on the wishlist is an underwater camera. there is a minature out there you can carry in your pocket ... :D ...i have the sled thing figured out i get an old walker and pick up an old pair of skis and build a sled works great  u can see my old posts with pics if ur curious... so hope too see you guys out there , besides i need brains to pick so i can catch fish hahahah....

the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

Vexilar