Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Praying for ole man winter to come this year!

Eyewall

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • epicicefishing.com
Ok heres the deal I've been sitting on a brand new Strikemaster 8" 4 stroke auger, a brand new Yukon TC shelter, every imaginable color of a vibe and numerous new lures of different makes. I need to use these items very badly. It was a banner year on the boat this past year with limits of nice walleye on just about every outing. Some real nice fish in this lake. I have been praying for cold. My positive attitude has me believing I will be on the ice the first week of January. What do you guys think? We couldn't possibly have back to back winters with no ice. I might loose my mind if I don't get the opportunity to ice some skeeter eyes.
EPIC ICE FISHING ADVENTURES-
ICEFISHOHIO.COM -
VEXILAR - PK LURES
ICEJUNKIESOUTDOORS.COM - ACE CUSTOM RODS
VULTURE SYSTEMS- VICIOUS FISHING
STRICKER ICE - AQUA VU- NEBULOUS FLOTATION
PRO CURE SCENTS- GRIM OUTDOORS

skunkedagain

• View Profile
I feel your pain. I'm with you on the January prediction. I was gifted a 2-man shelter this year. I have it open in the garage and find myself trying it on for size at least every other day... too bad it doesn't float.

Eyewall

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • epicicefishing.com
Yeah it still is boat weather sadly enuff. Buddy of mine hit skeeter in his boat saturday, managed 3 small eyes on vibes.
EPIC ICE FISHING ADVENTURES-
ICEFISHOHIO.COM -
VEXILAR - PK LURES
ICEJUNKIESOUTDOORS.COM - ACE CUSTOM RODS
VULTURE SYSTEMS- VICIOUS FISHING
STRICKER ICE - AQUA VU- NEBULOUS FLOTATION
PRO CURE SCENTS- GRIM OUTDOORS

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
I cant stomach the thought of an iceless winter,i have needs that only the frozen crust over cold dark waters can quench.dont want to sound like a clip from the mens lifetime movie network but come on already!! >:(
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
I know.  I've got 4 new Jason Mitchell combos sitting ready to try out for the first time, along with lures too numerous to count.  I'm going stir crazy.  My boat's still in the garage fully charged and ready to go if we gat a decent day in the next week or 2 now that I'm feeling better.  Its crazy, I normally winterize my boat Sunday after Thanksgiving, but last 2 years its been into January before I've done it.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Vexilar