Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Ice Report

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
Stopped by to check out the ice today. Over by the c-6 launch ramp has all reopened. Back in the campground it looked like someone had been out but I took 1 step on the ice and went thru. I'm going to give it until Friday or Saturday then Ill start fishing again.
Tim Smith (HardWaterJunkie)

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
Fished back in the campgrounds. I was only able to fish from 330 to 430 and got 10 dink gills. Ill be back in the morning and hoping to do better. The ice was 5 inchs of good ice

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
YES!! Finally.  Hope to be out later this week, maybe see you out there.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
Let me know if you want to go. I fished yesterday and it was kinda slow but we got about 20 gills a few crappie and a nice bass. We cooked them up tonite and they were tasty.

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
I havent been able to make it out. Has any body else been out? How have they been biting?

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Lots of guys at C-5 (Campground Bay).  Ice is 6"
Some starting to venture out to other mid-lake areas.
We Ice Fisherman are all highly addicted, shivering psychotic patients in the frozen asylum of the frigid"

Big Daddy

• I am Big Daddy
    • View Profile
I may try and get out there Wednesday afternoon. I have a Dr. appointment in the AM and some errands to run, but my afternoon is free and easy.

I'll be hitting the campground bay, otherwise known as "Haynes Bay".
Take a kid fishing and pass it on.

Bass Pro Shops Pro Staff
Microspoons Pro Staff

Vexilar