Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Alum Dock Tournament on Sunday 8th is still on!

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Great Lakes Largemouth Series
The dock tournament is on for Sunday. There could be skim ice so bring a spud bar or auger just in case. If you don't have one i am sure you can borrow one.

John will be doing the check in since i just had my surgery. I will be there for the weigh-in.

That means John and Larry can jump in my spot ;D

Good luck!
David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
GrandPa Bob's Crappie Jigs
Jammin Jigs

Bonecrusher

• View Profile

Salmonid

• View Profile

Luvztaphish

• Please help keep our waterways clean .
    • View Profile

EitherFishOrCutBait

• View Profile
Good luck tomorrow to all who participate. I wanted to come this year but my wife and I just recently had our second son. And as much as I wanted to travel to try alum... My wife and son need me a little closer to home. Get the line wet and fish on!

EFOCB

fishintechnician

• PRO STAFF
  • IFO Prostaff
    • View Profile
It was FREAKING COLD today!!!! Had a great time even tho I only caught gills. The action from what I could see was pretty slow...except for quackpot, 2 week reigning champ for crappie now. Good talking to you today bobby.

I plan on being back next week if no safe ice anywhere, Dave H. said today he plans on running the tourneys thru the end of December even if there is good ice. Also mentioned something about doing an ice tourney too, I think that would be a great idea! I would def come to those (as long as I'm not working).

What is the name of the spring bobbers that were given out? and the website if anyone has it. I lost the card that came with mine and would like to buy some more. Those things are sweet!

I won one of the Jason Mitchell walleye rods today (thanks steve!!!! lol) , extremely nice rod! Feels great in my hand. I can see myself adding a few more of those to my arsenal. Anyone have any suggestions for a decent reel to pair it with? I look forward to seeing everyone next week either at the docks or walkin on water at indian.

kim

• View Profile
if we don't head to the house in michigan to fish ill be there next sunday.........kim
KIM ADAMS

Salmonid

• View Profile
Agreed it was freaking cold and windy.. Im still thawing out 4 hrs later LOL  We got a bunch of gills and a pair of 10" crappies but it was so hard to detect bites when your numb... Also won some of the new Line Dave has. will get it loaded up and ready for hard water later in the week hopefully! Thanks Dave for the great prizes! Im out for next Sunday, got family plans..but hope to see some of the gang at Kiser or Indian on Sat if all goes well.

Salmonid

fishintechnician

• PRO STAFF
  • IFO Prostaff
    • View Profile
Mark, post if your going out on sat (if we have ice). I will more than likely have to work but would like to get out somewhere after I get off.

Luvztaphish

• Please help keep our waterways clean .
    • View Profile
 ;D.  Got home at 5:37pm  we stopped at Wendys for some chili and heat. Even though it was a windy cold day , I had a good day . Fishing with friends  is treat that's hard to surpass . Also I want to thank Larry for his crappie . My wife cleaned and cooked it as I was unloading the car . I got spaghetti and she ate fresh crappie .   Once again ,thank you  Larry .

quackpot

• View Profile
It was really cold, glad I started chili last night. It helped to warm me up. It was great meeting up with everyone today.

fishintechnician

• PRO STAFF
  • IFO Prostaff
    • View Profile
Does anyone have the website or any infor where I can buy some more of those spring bobbers? I got some last week (12/1) and misplaced the card that came with it. Used it yesterday and liked it alot and would like to pick up some more. Thanks

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
No reports of any catfish being reeled in from the docks...odd luvstophish was on site!! :o
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

Vexilar