Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Kiser Lake Ice

Tin Guppy

• View Profile
Checked the lake today and the only ice was a strip of thin ice that ran from the beach to half way between the creek and the long pier off the big curve. >:(

Tin Guppy

• View Profile
Checked the ice yesterday afternoon and it was 2.5-3.5". I fished 2 spots and caught 3 gills and 1 lm 11".

Tin Guppy

• View Profile
Fished again today and got 4 gills the bite was slow. Watched them on the camera and the gills were just grabbing the end of the tail of the spike.

fishincontrol

• View Profile
Thanks for the updates, I'll be interested to see what this weather is going to do to the ice.
BTW, whats going on with the timestamps?  Your last post was from the future.

steelneyes

• View Profile
Welcome to icefishohio where you can always post from the future.   It cures shoulda been here yesterday. ;D
Spud one, spud two, if it went through, so will you!

Tin Guppy

• View Profile
I just learned today how to set the right time after 3 years, ;D my computer skills are limited. ;D

steelneyes

• View Profile
Caught that too and fixed mine.  Sad in a way, it was nice to see tomorrows reports today ;D
Spud one, spud two, if it went through, so will you!

fishincontrol

• View Profile
Caught that too and fixed mine.  Sad in a way, it was nice to see tomorrows reports today ;D
The mods must think so too, if you look just below the large banner with the fish tail it says january 8, 8:10Am, not sure what time zone that comes out to be.

fishincontrol

• View Profile
Welcome to icefishohio where you can always post from the future.   It cures shoulda been here yesterday. ;D
That's pretty hilarious

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
It's because you didn't set for the proper time.  Below the tail mine says January 7, 2:27 pm.  Look at the thread "date and time" in forum technical questions and you can get it straightened out on your screen. Meanwhile, while you're in the future, where can I get the big ones when I go fish tomorrow??? ;D ;D :o
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

fishincontrol

• View Profile
OK, well it seems I was a bit slow on the takeoff.  Thanks to Slabslayer I'm back to present time. :( As for the big ones, you should have been there tomorrow.

Vexilar