Ice Fish Ohio Forum

new one

64toby · 6 · 4949

64toby

• View Profile
I am from The Wooster area.And do a little fishing around here.I had a chance to talk to a couple of you at the Fin yesterday .My 4 year old and i had a great time at the kids sem, thanks guys.

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Welcome, glad you found the site and enjoyed the show yesterday. Sorry I couldn't be there.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

firefish532

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Iwas one of the guys there and glad to see ya there hope you enjoy the new auger and thanks for being there
Firefish

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com

64toby

• View Profile
We will put the auger to good use.I think everyone made out well with the door prizes.I would have liked to stay longer ,but the little guy can only set for so long.I will be back next year for sure .  Thanks

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
welcome  ;D ;D ;D
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

wetline1

• View Profile
Unfortunately, I wasn't able to make it up from Dublin, but I heard that it was quite a success. Great to hear that you brought your son and the experience was good. Always good to let others with young ones know that they can still enjoy the fishing with their son or daughter during the winter.

Vexilar