Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Formally invited.

crv423 · 8 · 6281

crv423

• Global Moderator
  • Catching is only half the fun!
    • View Profile
I would like to personally invite everyone out on the 22nd to witness me put another whoopin on Dave ;D. In all seriousness everyone should join us, in the pass I have been skeptical of how much fun a dock tourney would be, but it really is a good time and almost everyone walks away with something. If nothing else its fun to watch Dave squirm at whats in my bucket. His famous saying even a blind squirrel finds a nut every so often is getting old ;) 
Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Alum Creek, Buckeye lake guide

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Great Lakes Largemouth Series
I agree that it is a great time and everyone leaves with something.

We hope that you can make this Sunday and look forward to seeing you.

Since CRV is my best friend and he usually doesn't catch much I will give him have his day in the Sun.  :'(

Good Job CRV but wait till Sunday!
David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
GrandPa Bob's Crappie Jigs
Jammin Jigs

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
It is a great time and I totally enjoy driving down and donating to the cause, well worth the drive, I can agree it is sometimes hard to watch dave fish though, oh and I would like to once again congratulate luvstophish on winning the biggest non crappie or saugeye pot will another fine catfish, you are the winner!
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

quackpot

• View Profile
I always have a great time. But we don't need the wind we had Sunday. Thanks for putting them on.

wis2ohio

• View Profile
I sure wish I could join you guys this weekend however I have to work all weekend so I am hoping the weekend after that we either have good ice OR I can join you for a fun filled weekend on the 29th.

Luvztaphish

• Please help keep our waterways clean .
    • View Profile
 :'(  The whole experience is a great time . For us , it starts at 3 am and ends around 6pm . Getting a prize is icing on the cake ,but not necessary for a great day .

Green Pea

• View Profile
I will be there and I'm looking forward to my first dock tournament. I've never been to Alum Creek. What time doest this start?

Green Pea

• View Profile
Hey never mind I just saw the link with the information and times. Looking forward to giving this a whirl.

Vexilar