Ice Fish Ohio Forum

avitar / profile pic

joewallguy

• View Profile
Hey i guess i need some help. I have tried to upload a pic several times from the gallory on my tablet but its just not working. Ive tried to search and i come up empty. Something im doing wrong? Thank you

handymanjeff

• Global Moderator
  • Ice Fishing...The ONLY way we'll walk on water!
    • View Profile
I'm having same problem. May be a site situation that requires administrator to approve all pics before they appear.  I uploaded on my laptop and tablet with no luck yet.
Jeff Gunn

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
FishStyx Custom Rods
Vexilar
Open Water Wear
Grandpa Bob's Custom Jigs
Rajus
Ardent Reels
Eurotackle
Grund-L Custom Lures
Zeko Shoes
Liquid Mayhem

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Yes, I'm on road now, when I'm home later will post instructions.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
I see you guys know how to get to the edit profile section where it allows you to post a personalized pic.  There could be 2 reasons for it not working.

1.  The pic is not a recognized file type.  Check the last 3 letters of your pic you're trying to post. I can't remember everything the site here accepts, but I know pics saved in .jpg format or saved thru the paint program will upload fine. The allowed file types are: .jpg, .zip, .gif, .doc, .mpg, .pdf, .png, and .txt.  Hope that helps.

2. The pic is too large. You can resize 2 ways.  1, go to www.resizepic.com and follow the instructions. 2, you can save your pic in the paint program, go to the menu that allows you to rotate/resize. Resize down to 20% of normal size and it should be small enough to use for your profile pic.

Any other questions or problems let me know and we can get it worked out.  
« Last Edit: December 22, 2013, 11:48:39 AM by slabslayer »
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Vexilar