Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Lake Erie Monster Walleye!

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
nice fish  ;D  good plug for the charter and eskimo, BUT  what about the guy that caught the eye, the location, water and ice conditions, lure, stuff like that.  that is what us little fish like 2 hear about on our site, not 2 be a grouch but I feel deprived.... 8)
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

Buckeye Fishing Charters

• View Profile
(this is not an ice fishing report.)  ahh yes the story... well that beast was caught last season by a dedicated member of the Buckeye Fishing Charters clan out of Lake Erie. here is another one from 2013 (this one is only 10lb. 28'')
i can tell you this, without the equipment/ bait/ guidance from our pro staff at Buckeye Fishing Charters, this fish would have never been caught.

more at :   Buckeye Fishing Charters
« Last Edit: December 22, 2013, 08:57:42 PM by Buckeye Fishing Charters »

Buckeye Fishing Charters

• View Profile
sorry but i can not post ice fishing reports here (this is the general discussion area ;)

if you want to know what is happening while it is happening go here: Buckeye Fishing Charters

my bad that last pic was from march 2013.

here is another one (not from this year)

oh yeah as far as a gear report: we now have our own line of ultra tuff walleye slaying ice fishing rods!

i'll try to sneak this one in shhh... it is too warm for ice fishing right now... more to come...

Vexilar