Ice Fish Ohio Forum

portage lakes

fishingful

• View Profile
North and Nesmith are locked up. East is open way out on the north end. the area around the bait store is locked up.

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
hopefully this ice over will stick...I test run all my gear and now its rock and roll time   8)
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Sure is,  truck is loaded with ice gear, and our fridge with spikes and waxies.  The latter much to my wife's dismay!! ;D
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
yeah our women frown on bait in the fridge..so im putting mine from now on in little thermos  containers,   Wal-Mart  $1.oo   now they look like they blend   :-\

fishingful

• View Profile
I was duck hunting yesterday and was thinking about ice fishing. Couple of weeks ago was ice fishing thinking about duck hunting. Uggggg took the decoys out and ice gear in then ice gear out and decoys in. Wish the weather would make up its mind lol

Big Daddy

• I am Big Daddy
    • View Profile
I saw 3 guys and a shanty out on Old State Park yesterday. They weren't out far...

BE SAFE!!!!

Carl
Take a kid fishing and pass it on.

Bass Pro Shops Pro Staff
Microspoons Pro Staff

steelneyes

• View Profile
Thermos containers sound like a good idea.  All I can say is don't leave the crawlers in the red coffee container in the fridge, nothing worse than my better half getting still practically sleep walking opening it up to take a scoop out.  Had a friend out on OSP today, said it was okay but was afraid to move around at all.
Spud one, spud two, if it went through, so will you!

ADAD1640

• View Profile
WHAT IS NEAREST ADDRESS TO FIND OLD STATE PARK ON MY GPS?  BY WEDENSDAY THE ICE MIGHT BE OK---

steelneyes

• View Profile
Okay in that he didn't fall through 3" staying close by shore.  I'm sure its not anything you could try to get on now. 
Spud one, spud two, if it went through, so will you!

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
maybe I can help...     40deg 58ft 34.21 "  N             81DEG  32 FT  19.42" W     this is  the gps  cords  for the boat launch at old state park........OLD STATE PARK RD  is the road leading into boat ramp....  google for good view

ADAD1640

• View Profile
Thanks and i will check it out--appreciate the help

Crappiekiller

• View Profile
Does anyone know how thick the ice is and what there catching if worth going there saturday

Vexilar