Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Any recent reports?

Strongpersuader

• View Profile
Any ice reports? Thinking about heading over to C5 in a few. Should be close. I will post ice.

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Thanks, if it's good I'll be there Monday morning!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Strongpersuader

• View Profile
Decided to load up the gear just in case. Heading out in about an hr. I'm off till the 2nd and it's a good excuse not to clean the garage today.... 8)

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Sounds good!  I'm off till the 6th, but am doing some estimating from home. I have a couple bids due the 6th that I have to get done now. Sunday, Monday, and Friday look like my ice fishing days this coming week. Let me know what you find out there today! ;D
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Strongpersuader

• View Profile
C5 is locked up, 1-1/12 maybe but soft ice. Main lake is still open in areas. Couldn't check actual thickness due to soft edges. Should be good maybe mon or tues.

ADAD1640

• View Profile
Drove around yesterday about 4 and a lot of open water on main lake--the C5 cove had ice but soft on edges and down the park road on the right was iced up to the point but the edges were soft also maybe an inch or so at best ---hopefully this weekend

Strongpersuader

• View Profile
Wonder if it built any last night.... I will go by tomorrow "late morning" ha... To check it out.

keepinitreel

• View Profile
I am going to try to swing by later today. If I do I'll post an update.

Strongpersuader

• View Profile
Yea I decided to head over myself here in a few. Taking my gear again just in case.

Strongpersuader

• View Profile
C6 boat ramp is completely open, good for you duck hunters...  what ice there is, is much thinner than it was on the 27th. I even checked the smaller campground cove. Some serious wind here too. Hopefully by the weekend.

Vexilar