Ice Fish Ohio Forum

1/2/14 conditions

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Nimi today was a mess.  Totally locked, but everywhere I checked was 1 1/2" of slush ice.  Boot went right thru with just the weight of my leg.  Spud bar fared no better 6 feet out from shore.  Not ready for a while.  Even C-5 was total junk!  >:( >:(
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

skunkedagain

• View Profile
The forcast is looking good for the ice machine to really get going. Hope you guys have a good year!

Luvztaphish

• Please help keep our waterways clean .
    • View Profile
 ;D Great post , but you should be resting and healing . Easyer said than done ,but one wrong move and your season is over . Please take care .

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Thanks, I will! ;D Hope to get out beginning of the week. I'm taking it easy last few days and hoping to be ready by Monday or Tuesday.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Gonna give Nimmy a shot Tuesday morning, despite the frigid temps., but wont go out before daylight b/c of the questionable ice conditions.
We Ice Fisherman are all highly addicted, shivering psychotic patients in the frozen asylum of the frigid"

Vexilar