Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Mogadore in the morning anyone

Crappiekiller

• View Profile
Got about 3 inches of good with 2-3 inches of kinda soft on top anyone wanna go in the morning

fishingful

• View Profile
I will be out if there tomorrow if there is safe ice out there. Should be going to be 8 deg tonight.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 03:56:39 PM by fishingful »

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Can't this weekend, but if ice is there I'll be hitting it Monday morning!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Crappiekiller

• View Profile
3 inch of hard ice  off congress 2-3 inch of hard soft slush on top of that 6 ft of wAter I'll be there
« Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 04:49:48 PM by Crappiekiller »

fishingful

• View Profile
I swung out there saw the spud marks and checked my own while walking out. Its really cold out there lol.

Crappiekiller

• View Profile
Man  I was right on for not havin a tape haha how far out did you go past my  spud marks

Crappiekiller

• View Profile
Congress lake road a little cove right there wanna meet up ill be there in the morning

fishingful

• View Profile
I will be out don't know what time yet. I have a fish trap and a orange float coat with blue bottoms lol can't miss me.

I did not go past where you went it was getting dark and I was alone.

buddachiefer

See you out there, I'll be there around 7:30-8:00 am. I'll be in a fishtrap and a grey and orange float suit. I'm gonna bring out my vexilar fishphone underwater camera so if anybody has a smartphone or tablet you can download the app and check it out, pretty pumped first time using it, up to 5 devices can connect to it at once as long as your within 100'.

fishingful

• View Profile
I will have to check that out. Does it run off of Bluetooth? Still sticking to the vex for now. I get up at about 7 every day and live 5 min from the lake so will probably be out about then.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 10:26:15 PM by fishingful »

Crappiekiller

• View Profile

EitherFishOrCutBait

• View Profile
I'll see you gentlemn out there as well. Black and gray frabill. With brown carharts on

Vexilar