Ice Fish Ohio Forum

O. S. P.

EitherFishOrCutBait

• View Profile
Went out this morning and fished OSP.  ;D When i got there, there was a handful of guys out there and fishing deep. I decided to go a little shallow and fish the wood. Saw lots of gils and a couple nice bass on the Camera. Ended up getting 13 gillz. Ice was 7" thick everywhere i went. Met two really nice guys out there but didnt catch a name. Fished from 9:30 to 12. Fish seemed to really go after chart. and a waxie. was a nice morning before i had to go into work :'(

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
How was the ice holding up?  Nice catch!!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

EitherFishOrCutBait

• View Profile
ice looked good even when i was walking off the lake. if i didnt have family obligations this weekend i would be out there maybe even in the rain ;D

trapperjon

• View Profile
I was in front of portage lakes bait and tackle this afternoon fished from 3to 6 lots of dinks, slow bite till sunset then I could hardly keep two poles in the water, ice was 6in and holding up fine. alittle water here and there

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
ice looked good even when i was walking off the lake. if i didnt have family obligations this weekend i would be out there maybe even in the rain ;D

Same here!  Hoping it holds up, if it does I'll be somewhere at sunrise Monday morning! ;D
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Vexilar