Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Cleveland Outdoor Show

firefish532

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
For any one going to the show I will be in booth 414  right across from the pure fishing booth I will be in the Great Lakes Largemouth Series Booth come by and say hi and talk some fishing Love to put a face with some of the names. DAN aka firefish532
Firefish

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com

OhioSwampRat

• View Profile
I am most likely going Friday, hope to see you there! really been looking to meet members face to face!
Lake Medina, Ledge lake, Hinkley lake, Wallace Lake, Spencer lake, judges Lake, Plumb creek, Buckeye woods, Hubbard valley, Chippewa Lake, Portage Lakes Findlay State Park

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Super disappointed I can't make it!  Was hoping to be there for at least one day. Bummer! :-\
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

OhioSwampRat

• View Profile
Ween to the booth and talked to a guy named Dave, show was pretty cool, not as much ice fishing stuff as I was hoping for there to be though
Lake Medina, Ledge lake, Hinkley lake, Wallace Lake, Spencer lake, judges Lake, Plumb creek, Buckeye woods, Hubbard valley, Chippewa Lake, Portage Lakes Findlay State Park

Big Daddy

• I am Big Daddy
    • View Profile
I'm doing ice fishing seminars there today and Sunday... Big ugly guy in the CLAM shirt... Stop by and we'll talk all things ICE!
Take a kid fishing and pass it on.

Bass Pro Shops Pro Staff
Microspoons Pro Staff

OhioSwampRat

• View Profile
Gonna be there again on Sunday for the seminar at 12

Vexilar