Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Strongpersuader

• View Profile
Steelneyes and I spudded our way across the the lake from the hill parking lot to fish the trees. 4-5" good hard ice. Edges were pretty tight and making ice. Fished til 630 probably with a few 8" crappies and small gills. It was nice hookin up with ya Russ, we will get out again soon. At least the lake looked good with those two brand new shantys sittin on it.... Ha!

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
I'll try to join you next time. I have some good spots for the crappie. We can get into the 9-13+" fish out there. I'll be back in the game come Monday morning.  ;D Glad you made it out and the lakes fish able again!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

steelneyes

• View Profile
It was a nice first trip to DC for me, thankfully the spot we hit was out of the wind.  Not sure if the bigger fish moved out during the warmup.  There was a bit of open water on the edges around the shoreline and a few trees were not frozen next to them, sure that's all better now.  Looking forward to trying more spots out there.  It's a big lake to try and narrow down in one trip.  Pleasure to fish with you Strong. 
Spud one, spud two, if it went through, so will you!

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Maybe we can hit it together this coming week. Love to fish with you again and maybe meet strong!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Vexilar