Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Monday 1/20?

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Anyone want to fish Monday?  Still trying to decide where. If anyone's available let me know. Thinking Nimi, Walborn, Deer Creek, Mogadore, or possibly Berlin.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Treble

• View Profile
Walborn had big patches of open water all over. From North end all the way to the south end. Fished Deer Creek last night 4-dark. Caught a ton of cats, had lots if high marks on vex, but didnt catch one crappie. Few decent gills. 10-13 fow

dugnix13

• View Profile
Hey SS, I haven't been to Nimi yet going to head over there tomorrow after my daughters 8am dentist appt.

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I'm thinking Nimi also. Think I've got a cold or allergies, stuffy and tired. Nimi is a short walk to good fishing.  I'm hoping to be there between 8:30-9:30, maybe a little later if I have to salt parking lots on the morning. I'll be parked off the campground access road in a big red F-350 service truck.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Looks like today is a no go. I have a fever of 102* and feel like crap. I'm going to rest a couple days and hopefully can hit it Wednesday.

Team Wilcraft!

Vexilar