Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Mark's Live Bait & Tackle

ice phisher

• View Profile
 Mark Burkey is the owner of Mark's Live Bait & Tackle......Located in Portage Co., (via 480 East to route 14) a few miles east of Streetsboro. Top of hill (east bound) just passed Lake Rockwell......turn right on Lake Rockwell Road......distance (continue about 1 1/2 miles look for road side signs at his residence. THIS LOCATION WILL BE CHANGING THE 1st OF MARCH TO A LOCATION NOT FAR FROM HIS CURRENT PLACE OF BUSINESS......AND WILL BE LOCATED IN A SMALL SHOPPING COMPLEX,ON FURTHER DOWN ROUTE 14............RIGHT ON THE WAY TO BERLIN/MILTON/WEST BRANCH..........CONTACT MARK @ 330-221-5213...........................
Ice Phisher,

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com

SlabJunkie

• View Profile
Mark also has a store in the Brimfield/Mogadore Res area inside the old Hilgert's building at the corner of S.R.43 and Tallmadge Rd./Rt. 18. He is an awesome person to deal with!!    Evin
SlabJunkie

Pro Staff
icefishohio.com

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Mark has the largest selection of ice fishing gear I've seen in the area and lots of SHANTIES at great prices too.
We Ice Fisherman are all highly addicted, shivering psychotic patients in the frozen asylum of the frigid"

bassmastermjb

• View Profile
All ice gear is out on the floor for the 2012 ice season. Fully stocked with over 400 different Pin Mins and Ants,Vexilars,Ice rods and reels, Eskimo Ice Shanties, Lazer,Mora and Eskimo augers,Tarantula Jigs, Joe Pikulski Tournament Series Tungsten Jigs, Sweedish Pimples, Large line of Northland Jigs including Buckshot Rattle Spoons, Bro Bugs, Hexi Flies and Forage Minnows, Rapala Jigging Raps, Nils Master Jigging Minnows, Hopkins Spoons and much more.You won't be disappointed with the selection and price...............Mark

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Nobody has more ice fishing gear than Mark.  Absolutely NOBODY.  Check his store out!
We Ice Fisherman are all highly addicted, shivering psychotic patients in the frozen asylum of the frigid"

Daego Doug

• View Profile
stopped in at Marks today.This is a great place guys.Its worth a drive.He has a ton of stuff.good to see you again mark,sorry I missed Ice phisher and ice bucket

mbarrett1379

• View Profile
    • Steelhead fishing "Rainbow Row"
Whats the address of the store in the mogadore area? How far from the lake

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
@mbarrett1379 Its the old krigers building on the the corner of county rd 18 and 43 in Brimfield. I think it is a water softener company now. They have some things inside. I havent been there since the OGF wingfoot outing so im not sure what they have stocked.
Tim Smith (HardWaterJunkie)

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

riverrunt

• View Profile
I was at the rt 14 store couple of days ago stocked up on vib-es and cicadas he has alot of stuff that id buy.Has nice muskie lure selection and loads of rapalas.Talked to him for awhile he was very friendly and knowledgeable.Spent
what i could,left there and picked up my pro deep v in cleveland and came back to columbus

bassmastermjb

• View Profile
I am fully stocked with all ice fishing gear, shanties and augers. I have a sale on all ice fishing shanties and hand augers right now, don't miss out. We're in for a long cold winter this year. Stop in and take a look around if your in the area. I am not affiliated with the store on RT 18 in Brimfield anymore, all my inventory is in the Ravenna store. As of now, my store hours are the following. As the season gets colder, my hours will change to accomodate all you icers.
Mon-Thurs 7am - 7pm
Fri -Sat     6am - 8pm
Sun          6am - 6pm

Mark's Live Bait-Tackle And Ammo
7231 ST RT 14
Ravenna,Ohio 44266
330-296-3474 Shop
330-221-5213 Cell

Vexilar