Ice Fish Ohio Forum

buckeye fishin

bassmasterfoster

• View Profile
Im headin up in the mornin. Is anyone fishing cranberry mabog? Are you goin out from fairfield or off the point? Just wanna be safe and catch some fiah! Also anyone doin any good anywhere else? Promise i wont catch all the fish.lol. i have a couple shantys and a fourwheeler. Is anyone out on fourwheelers yet? Any infonis appreciated!!!!

fishinsam

• View Profile
have HEARD its good out that way but I would def spud your way out till you find your own safe ice. Four wheelers will be another couple days from what I heard too. Ill be out tomorrow checkin

bassmasterfoster

• View Profile
Thanks man. Fish on. We r on our way there.

icefshrman31

• View Profile
Looking forward to hearing back from CENTRAL OHIO'S hard water fishing authority.... "fishin sam" as to whether my YAMAHA PHAZER snowmobile can stay on top of the ice at FAIRFIELD BEACH. I was stopped from making the complete trek to BUCKEYE by the twenty car pile up this morning that closed the interstate

bassmasterfoster

• View Profile
We slayed the big gills and perch in cranberry yesterday. Hit 3 nice saugeye right at dark. Heading back out tomorrkw afternoon.

fishinsam

• View Profile
I would say its probly good to go for your sled this week after that cold weather. Dad will be out tomorrow when i get the report from him ill post.

icefshrman31

• View Profile
A big thanks fishinsam. I will look forward to your post once you hear from your dad. I'm looking forward to a trip to Buckeye Lake or else Houghton Lake.

fishinsam

• View Profile
Ice is any where from 5-9. up closer to shore dad found around 9" but out towards the marsh was only 5-6" mostly. So continue to check your own ice. fishing has been slow from what he said.

bassmasterfoster

• View Profile
4 wheelers and snow mobiles everywhere yesterday. Me and 2 guys landed 12 eyes and 5 gulls. Lost 4 dandy eyes right at the hole. Crqnberry bog in 9 fow. Got most on minnow an inch off the bottom and the rest on cicadas. Headin up to erie in the mornin so dont put holrs in all there jaws.lol. good luck

Vexilar