Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Back on the bucket- New Member

Suttalo

• Suttalo
    • View Profile
Good Morning All
Here is the lowdown on myself:
I'm born and raised in Champaign County.43 yrs old, married with two grown kids(out on thier own). I'm a bow hunting junkie. I teach Hunter Ed for the State.
I have not done much fishing of any kind in the past 5 years since I lost my older and only brother. He was my fishing partner and introduced me to ice fishing many years ago. I just received all of his ice gear and decided to get back on the bucket. My wife and I spend a lot of time teachin the outdoors to our nephew and hope to gear him up on the ice with his daddy's stuff :)
I love the site and have been checking it daily. Friends and neighbors with Tinguppy.
Hope to hit Kiser this am for a short trip.
This is my official first social media haha!
Hope this was not TMA
Suttalo
"The spirit of the bow dwells in the hearts of all young men."

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Nice intro!  Welcome to ice fishing's best site.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

OhioSwampRat

• View Profile
Welcome to the page, I'm also a huge bow hunting junkie, hope to see you one the Ice some day! Remember spud bars and spikes save lives, stay safe our there my friend! And enjoy the page!!
Lake Medina, Ledge lake, Hinkley lake, Wallace Lake, Spencer lake, judges Lake, Plumb creek, Buckeye woods, Hubbard valley, Chippewa Lake, Portage Lakes Findlay State Park

Tin Guppy

• View Profile
Welcome Suttalo. Was you coming back from the lake when I was plowing my drive? And if so did you do any good.

Suttalo

• Suttalo
    • View Profile
No, I just drove up by it. I went to check on a pond. But Ice was not safe so I fished off the dock. I didn't have much time as I thought today.
Maybe after work tomorrow.
Got some picks just need a spud now. Hitting Bass Pro after my shift Monday :)

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
Welcome fellow iceman
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

swedish nipple

• just like fishining out of a barrell
    • View Profile
Welcome to the FAM. Bow hunting junkie my self.   I understand how it is to lose a fishing partner. My brother was my open water right hand man. I didnt lose him totaly but bad things grabbed a hold of him. He hasn't been able to fish for a few years so all I have fished was on ice the last 4 years or so. I'm 32 and man is it hard to look at my boat and try to go fishing with out him. Getting my nephews and daughter out on the ice has been my saving grace.  Best thing I can say is get out there catch a bucket full and that my friend is what he would've wanted. Too see that big smile on your face. Thanks for the insight and bobber down.
Spencer Lake, Wellington, Willard, Chippewa, Oberlin

Suttalo

• Suttalo
    • View Profile
Thanks for all the welcomes! I wish I would have found this site sooner :)
Hope to hit it after work on Indian after work this week. It's close so maybe I will have some time.

Vexilar