Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Attn:Caution !!! Thieves

Hook,Line-n-Sinker330

• View Profile
Keep your stuff up somebody took 6" auger and lantern out of my truck bed tonight!!! I should of put in my cab but was in a hurry!!! I was only one on ice at night..never saw anybody else out there...somebody pulled in checking out parked cars I'm thinking... So just letting everybody know to keep eye on your items...

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Thanks for the heads up, heading there now.  There's always some scum of the earth low life that can't respect another man or his things. There's one in my family, it's all about the next high whatever it takes.  I have a real problem with people like that, hopefully there won't be any problems today, it wouldn't go so well for him.  Ok, I'm off the soap box now!   >:(  ;D
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Icetester

• View Profile
We sit on ice for hours, most probably sit n deer stands for hours too. I have always wanted to sit and wait over a baited car or truck. Come on, this will be fun. Now we know of the idiots hot spot. This is more than once in a few days. We will grab and trap this animal and youtube it under the heading " Not My Ice Gear " and show the rest of the idiots what to expect if you mess with guys on a slow bite. Anyone want to go hunting sometime soon? ;D

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
It'd be nice to do a Sting Operation to get the bastards
We Ice Fisherman are all highly addicted, shivering psychotic patients in the frozen asylum of the frigid"

threeten

• View Profile
We sit on ice for hours, most probably sit n deer stands for hours too. I have always wanted to sit and wait over a baited car or truck. Come on, this will be fun. Now we know of the idiots hot spot. This is more than once in a few days. We will grab and trap this animal and youtube it under the heading " Not My Ice Gear " and show the rest of the idiots what to expect if you mess with guys on a slow bite. Anyone want to go hunting sometime soon? ;D
that would be great.would love to help,let me know!!

swedish nipple

• just like fishining out of a barrell
    • View Profile
Vigilanty Justice. I'm down for that  :o
Spencer Lake, Wellington, Willard, Chippewa, Oberlin

trapperjon

• View Profile
HLnS... sorry to hear when anybody loses anything to thieves, it'll probably be on crack's list or in some pawn shop somewhere, which parking lot did this happen in ?

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
I know the lot off main is bad and I bet these creeps cruise in with no lights knowing there are people fishing , so if you are on of the creeps that prey on us decent fish heads that value other peoples stuff, then know that there are a lot of us and someday you will get caught ... >:( >:( >:(  because we watch out for each other 8)  I know I have been victim  :-\ but I should realize that they are out ripping off and not smart enough to be on a computer reading this  UNLESS YOU RIPPED OFF THE COMPUTER...sorry got carried away
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

Hook,Line-n-Sinker330

• View Profile
Across from marathon on s main behind pizza shop..it was takin out of 96 4x4 dakota.. I been watching out for everybody out there.. If u dont have a bucket,pole and a auger i think your up to something

Bigeyurk25

• View Profile
I know the lot off main is bad and I bet these creeps cruise in with no lights knowing there are people fishing , so if you are on of the creeps that prey on us decent fish heads that value other peoples stuff, then know that there are a lot of us and someday you will get caught ... >:( >:( >:(  because we watch out for each other 8)  I know I have been victim  :-\ but I should realize that they are out ripping off and not smart enough to be on a computer reading this  UNLESS YOU RIPPED OFF THE COMPUTER...sorry got carried away
  ;Dthats great lol had me laughing. Need to get cops to patrol area a little more or something

Vexilar