Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Skunked

dcp103 · 19 · 11760

fshman_165

• View Profile
I am pretty sure I saw you Rusty, as I was taking my son to school (2 hour delay) driving across Robert Eastman. I talked to Jeff and was going to meet him but I had some fires to put out at work. I finally got out at 4 pm. I fished one of the old bridges in the creek channel. Raps..picked a few up, with slender spoons getting about 4 or five more. I had some nice marks but they didn't seem to want what I have been getting them on. At one point, I was thinking it would not be a good trip. I then switched to a Swedish pimple packed with spikes and I caught them for over an hour straight. I caught some really nice fish between 5 and 5:30. I also caught 2 12 inch walleyes. I did hook something nice after dark but lost it about a 1/3rd of the way up. I will be out all afternoon tomorrow and from about 7 till 12 on Sunday.

fshman_165

• View Profile
Had some work issues that kept me from getting out earlier but I was able to get out for 2.5 hours tonight. Threw quite a few back before i decided to keep these. One fish was about 15 inches with a few others in the mid 13s...I will be out tomorrow morning for a few hours.

dcp103

• View Profile
I will be on the ice about 10:00 am tomorrow I will be in a green gmc with camper shell and a grey shappel shanty  if anyone wants to fish with us

lowellhturner

• View Profile
Salmonid, Co. and myself hope to try the Corps side...good luck, gentlemen, and bring them back ALIVE ! (or fresh frozen !)

Vexilar