Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Ice fishing

Crappiekiller

• View Profile
Is anyone doing any good at pyma can someone give me some kind of idea I drive a hour and half want to hear some kind of report before heading out looking for crappie eyes perch stump fields? Or where about please any info appriciated

mudpup78

• View Profile
Go to tuttle just look for all the shantys catchin eyes Android crappies

Crappiekiller

• View Profile
Thanks for the info buddy I for sure will do you know if anyone fishing the stumps in the winter or do any good if they do

dumpster

• View Profile
I was at Pymatuning on Sun.2-16-14 from 8:30 am - to 2:30 pm off Tuttle Point set up in 12-13 ft of water. ALOT of snow on the lake so pulling was a bear...Anyway did ok a few perch 8-10 inch and my friend lost a nice walleye at the hole...Perch hit on orange and pink hooks w/minnows about 2 ft off bottom.. Walleye blasted a blue/white airplane jig n minnow....Got bait at Gateway guy was very generous on minnows and information.

Erie Tom

• View Profile
Scattered eyes on  the south end with a late bite. 4,,,4:30  and later. Nice fish nothing under 19 biggest I saw 25. Been targeting 15 to 18 feet.

Not setting the world on fire but enjoying being out. Snow is not as bad as I thought it  would be but I guess I just put  the kiss of death on  that!!!!

RickyPro

• View Profile
I'm about two hours away and ice fish kinzua lake all the time but wanted to hit pymatuming Sunday. Can someone give me a address to turtle point? Or to a different spot where I can catch a nice meal of eyes, perch, crappie, etc, any help would be nice. Thanks

Vexilar