Ice Fish Ohio Forum

fool4fish

• View Profile
greetings forum members I usually access the site for ice conditions via my smartphone never used a pc until today and saw the post to "trollers" and had to create an account I completely understand what it states, so with that being said I am in Columbus work a lot of hours 90 plus but I have been very fortunate with the ice season to go out the last two weekends and want to spend the coming weekend learning something about indian. Due to theft I had to start over with equiptment this year but I do have a hand auger and poles lots of panfish size jigs 3 ht polar ice tip ups, no heater no shanty no electronics any tips for where the best bait is at indian  and vib e selection to increase my chances for eyes and any general novice locations I could try would be very much appreciated and a guaranted invite for good soft water panfishin also been to spencer lake and local Columbus pond if it can help anyone
It goes without saying if its anything worth doing might as well do it right

firefish532

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
hey I am going to go out sat and sunday and finally hit some eyes on Tuesday  so if you wanna go I have a shanty  a small heater and as far as bait goes mikes is the place to get good bait and he has a small selection of vibes bass pro has a better selection on vibes and pimples if you wanna go just pm me or email me at [email protected] also bring your tip ups I don't use them but would like to
Firefish

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com

fool4fish

• View Profile
Thanks so much for the invite firefish got a crappie on the tip ups sat at spencer too cool reminds me of trotlines for h ardwater sent u an email
It goes without saying if its anything worth doing might as well do it right

Vexilar