Ice Fish Ohio Forum

What a Year!!!

snag · 5 · 3183

snag

• View Profile
I'm tellin ya, this has been one fantastic year for safe ice. I woke up this morning  and it was 4 degrees.  Fantastic!  But.......when I walked out, I heard the song birds singing...always a sign Spring isn't too far off.  Next thing you know it'll all be over.  I'm making every effort I can as of this post to drill as many holes as I can before the inevitable happens.   

fishslim

• View Profile
You are right what a great morning on the ice. Fished Alum midday and not only was weather nice the crappies were very hungry got over 20 in a couple hours kept 15 real nice slab black crappies. Will be out there again tomorrow ready for another fun outing on the ice.

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Agreed!  Old man winter has been kind to us this year.  It's been awesome!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Green Pea

• View Profile
I don't think you could ask for a better Winter. My wife and kids are so ready for this season to end and I am just the opposite. For Ohio, this has been amazing. We have had our share of good Winters but I don't remember a Winter like this. Love it.

backlash

• View Profile
oh ya! leaving south Carolina in the morning for LAKE ERIE ICE FISHING!!! HUT DAM CAN'T WAIT!

Vexilar