Ice Fish Ohio Forum

PANFISH TOURNAMENT FEB. 23--RULES AND DETAILS

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
HERE ARE THE RULES AND DETAILS FOR THE 23RD.

DETAILS:
  February 23, 2014
  Check-in: 6:45-7:30 SOUTHERN BOAT RAMP ON CHRISTMAN ROAD, just North of Eddie's bait.
  Weigh-in: 3:30 same ramp on Christman Road.

EDDIE'S BAIT AT NIMISILAS SOUTHEAST CORNER WILL BE OPEN 6:30-7:30 FOR ANYONE TO GET BAIT (minnows, spikes, waxies) AND LAST MINUTE LURES.

PLEASE POST 1 TIME IN THIS THREAD SO I KNOW WHO'S COMING!
I need to know because I'm going to try to arrange coffee and donuts for everyone at check-in! ;D

ENTRY FEE: $20 PER TEAM, can fish alone or with a partner, 75% payback.  $5 from each entry will go to defer expenses.(coffee, donuts, planning, etc.)  SIDE POTS: there will be 4 optional $5 side pots: biggest perch, bluegill, crappie and largest odd fish.  These pots are 100% payback.  These pots are per person, not per team.

RULES:
  CLEATS ARE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!  Don't ask why I say this! ;D
  Must have at least a whistle and safety rope (both can be purchased under $7 at Wal-Mart)
  You can fish anywhere on the lake and after check-in, you can drive to parking lot of choice at 7:30.  At check-in, we'll make a list of vehicles and put a ribbon on the antenna.  There will be a check car that will travel around the lake a couple times to make sure everyone's at Nimi and not off somewhere else.  Although nobody would do that!  ;)  Must park either off Christman or S Main St. Lots.
  Fish must be in a seperate bucket and made available for checking at tournament directors' request.
  Will weigh in 10 biggest combination of panfish: perch, crappie, bluegill.  Although we're only weighing in 10, you are allowed to keep your legal limit.  This is a slight change from the original rules post, it's more simple this way for weigh-in and allows for perch, which many of you asked me about! :)

Fish at your own risk: IFO, directors, Eddies Bait, other sponsors, or anyone connected with Nimisila park, campground, or parking areas cannot be held liable for any accidents, slips, falls, injuries, etc.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2014, 09:44:02 AM by slabslayer »
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
I will be there  ;D ;D  yahoooo   fish on   8)
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

snicker

• View Profile
I'm in I have a  partner..  wis to ohio... I'm sure he will let you know.

My other friend asked me to say he has a team also and will be there.

Bigeyurk25

• View Profile
Weather permitting yes but 3 days before the high is 48 and 2 days before the high is 55 with rain. That's as far as it'll let me see. Doesn't show the day before but not looking good

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
I know, we'll see. I'll make the call on Friday night depending on weather. But thick as it is it'll take several days to make it unsafe, and lows are still below freezing, which will help save us for now.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

agno

• View Profile

Vexilar