Ice Fish Ohio Forum

2-8 and 2-9

Eyewall

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • epicicefishing.com
A buddy and me went out saturday from Catawba we ended up 7-10. Lost 2 good fish at hole. Biggest we got was 11lb. 24 fow. Gold/green pimple #6. 2 miles out. Traveling on ice was easy. We moved around all day trying to find decent fish and thought we may have been on to something good after making big move to the N.E. Sundy we went straight to those numbers but decided to go a little bit more N.E. It was a better day. We met up with  buddy at ramp and 3 of us ended up 21/25. Ice blue pimples and gold/green got all fish. 25 fow. Quite of few of 10/11 lb fish with a few eaters in the mix.
EPIC ICE FISHING ADVENTURES-
ICEFISHOHIO.COM -
VEXILAR - PK LURES
ICEJUNKIESOUTDOORS.COM - ACE CUSTOM RODS
VULTURE SYSTEMS- VICIOUS FISHING
STRICKER ICE - AQUA VU- NEBULOUS FLOTATION
PRO CURE SCENTS- GRIM OUTDOORS

Icetester

• View Profile
Nice job on locating your fish. And thanks for the good report. How was the conditions for the walkers? Lots of snow? Man, it's tough seeing these results pour in and being limited to walking. Next year I'm finding a used machine. We probably won't have ice for a few years now but I'll be ready once we get it again. Once again, nice work!!

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
We walked out between 2-3 miles,it wasnt to bad the walk back was rougher,the quads had made trenches on the trails but catching fish of that size was worth the trek
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

Luvztaphish

• Please help keep our waterways clean .
    • View Profile
We walked out between 2-3 miles,it wasnt to bad the walk back was rougher,the quads had made trenches on the trails but catching fish of that size was worth the trek
??? ??? ??? Where they Whiskered ?

Icetester

• View Profile
Thanks for the info Ntoiceman36.

Hoping to get out later in the week.

Vexilar