Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Someone left something near the ice on the visitors overlook point...

fshman_165

• View Profile
I found something (as I was wandering around on the ice today) that was dropped when someone was leaving the lake either today or yesterday. It was left near the visitors overlook point. I have it safe and sound. If you have lost something please PM me and tell me what it is and I will get it back to you. Oh..the fish are still hungry

bruce136

• View Profile
I sent you a pm. Not sure if it went through. Let me know if you didn't get it. I believe the item (s) are mine.

Tin Guppy

• View Profile
Fshman it may have been Bruce, he said he was the only one on the lake yesterday. I just called and told him to pm you. :-\

fshman_165

• View Profile
I got Bruce's PM and it wasnt his stuff....hopefully the person who dropped the items will be on one of the sites I posted on.

bruce136

• View Profile
Fishman,
     Thanks for looking out for others and trying to get stuff back to the rightful owners.
 I am not even sure I lost anything. LOL. Since I am at work til morning, I am unable to do an inventory. But, it sounded feasible that I might have dropped something.

Rusty,
     Thanks for the call....

Green Pea

• View Profile
Hey Pete

I was there Sunday evening but don't notice anything missing. There was a gentleman there that wears a green military mustang ice suit. I believe he spoke with you and you showed him some pics. He had a nice blue shanty if that rings a bell. There was another gentleman with him that fished out on the humps you told them about. I didn't get their names. May be their stuff.

Bert

• View Profile
I was the one in the green ice suit and clam guide series
Shanty. I don't think I left anything, looked over my stuff seems
That the important stuff is there. Are you fishing this weekend
Fishman? Maybe we could get together I could use some crappie
Like you find! Very cool looking for the rightful owner
Shows a lot of character.

Suttalo

• Suttalo
    • View Profile
I am missing a Frabill 5 gallon bucket snap on seat. Not sure where I left it. Been fishing there in weekends with Tin Guppy. Everything else I have .
Let me know
"The spirit of the bow dwells in the hearts of all young men."

fshman_165

• View Profile
I have not seen the bucket seat. If I do, I will grab it for you. Fishing with Rusty..he's a good guy.

village

• View Profile
somebody left two black plastic trays on the ice about 50 yards off  lake view point on the dam side.   

Suttalo

• Suttalo
    • View Profile
Found bucket seat
"The spirit of the bow dwells in the hearts of all young men."

Vexilar