Ice Fish Ohio Forum

CLR 2/13/14

snag · 4 · 4250

snag

• View Profile
Hit CLR yesterday for a couple hours for an evening fish.  Bite was slow, fish were decent size, ice is still holding at 8 to 19, weather was spectacular!  What a beautiful site watching the sun set over the frozen lake.  With no wind to speak of, those of use fishing "without shanty" were able to enjoy a little warmth as the setting sun hit our faces. Don't get me wrong I'm not complaining but yesterday evening was a rare experience for this ice fishing season. 

holehopper

• Thy seas are so great,and my boat is so small.
    • View Profile
i fished at sunnybrook,by saxe rd. 3 1/2 hrs. punched 5 holes never had a bite,however it was nice to sit out sun was actually warm, didnt even have gloves on,i think ice fishing is like selling realestate,its all about location ;D
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

trapperjon

• View Profile
holehopper... were you fishing the road bed ? if so which end east or west ? 

holehopper

• Thy seas are so great,and my boat is so small.
    • View Profile
no john,i dont know where its at,i know its somewhere close to where i was,and its supposed to be a good perch area,i did see a guy walk out and go west,he hugged the shoreline and turned left,and went out of my sight,he had 2 dogs with him,i like to fish for perch and would like to know where roadbed is,i caught some perch this year in the deep water near the old submerged bridge,but not many and no real size.
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

Vexilar