Ice Fish Ohio Forum

lansinger rd

fishingful

• View Profile
Walked off lansinger today at 330. lots of lookers only got 4 perch in 16 foot.

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
Yuuuummmmmmy!
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Nice perch!!  Mogadore is coming back!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

trapperjon

• View Profile
nice size perch jim.  did ya get a chance to put a tape on them to see how big ?   

fishingful

• View Profile
Nope but I bet it was 9-10 or so. Tasted great.

fishingful

• View Profile
Update on lansinger. If you go back there you better have a truck a 4x4 would be better. There are 3 spots that are slop and rutted on the road. The ruts are a foot to 2 foot deep. I bottomed out a couple of times. The second rutted area is the worst. Guys still back there fishing but only 10 trucks.

snag

• View Profile
I hear ya fishingful. When I got there the road was frozen and I had no problem getting in.   I came out of there last night at 6:30.  I was in my car.  A compact Hyundai.  I'm still a nervous wreck and very thankful I made it out of there.  The problem was this guy in a 4x4 was 4 wheeling up and down the road all afternoon.  Joy riding slinging mud.     

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
its sloppy back there 4  sure , im glad I had my truck the other day when I stopped 2 fish for a bit.  maybe if ice holds sat I might head back... if I do I will take my chain in case anybody gets stuck... 8)
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

trapperjon

• View Profile
rumor has it that main lake had shanty's on it this past weekend 1/10/15, can anyone confirm this?   I won't be able to get out till next weekend so hopefully I can get a thickness report by then.  JON

huntfishforlife

• View Profile
Anybody going out today or have a ice condition report ? hoping ice still good !!!

Fishingoat

• View Profile
Went to lansinger today.  Nice day out.  A little snow and mild temps.  Good times.  Ice was the thickest i have seen all year.   just saying mad props to the dude who invented the power auger.  Fished from 7-13 in 15 fow and had 6 decent crappie and 3 perch.  All but one came on white.  Lots of guys out. 
Tight lines. 
Born to fish.   No plan B.

huntfishforlife

• View Profile
Yes gas augers are the easy way to go and make hard water fishing that much more enjoyable . But just a reminder there are NO gas motors allowed on moggy ,ladue or eat branch reservoirs this includes augers

Fishingoat

• View Profile
Thank you.  Good to know.  Mogi is not my home lake and didn't even think of it.  Looks like ill be packin the handy next time.  Appreciate the heads up. 
Born to fish.   No plan B.

Vexilar