Ice Fish Ohio Forum

so sad to see the end

fool4fish

• View Profile
given my work schedule I think sunday was my last day on the ice gosh if every ohio winter was like this one huh! anyway im pretty new to the forum and I was wondering if anyone stays in touch for soft water throughout the year everytime im out on the ice since joining I always ask anyone I meet if they are members of the forum and if not tell em to sign up anyway hope to get out and fish softwater with some of you guys and nice meeting anyone I did meet from the forum 8)
It goes without saying if its anything worth doing might as well do it right

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
as a matter of fact I do post my soft water adventures, maybe we will cross paths out here, and if we do your welcome to fish with me or just see whats goin on.. ;D  sometimes in the summer you can hear the crickets on here hahahahahah ;D ;D ;D
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
It does slow down in the summer sometime, but I keep in touch. I post my soft water reports and pics on here also. Would be great if our core kept things going right thru summer.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

OhioFisher19

• Global Moderator
  • More Fishin' Less Talkin'
    • View Profile
    • Ohio Outdoors
It's not over yet :)
TEAM IFO Pro Staff
CYA On The Water,
Capt. Jonny Fickert
 "Fishing and Fun with Jonny Fickert"

fool4fish

• View Profile
Really happy to see the response from senior members hope a core group stays in touch I will post s oftwater invites and results as much as possible hope to meet everyone at the  dock tourney

OhioSwampRat

• View Profile
I'll definitely keep active through the summer and early fall, I ship out in November so i won't be on the ice next year unfortunately
Lake Medina, Ledge lake, Hinkley lake, Wallace Lake, Spencer lake, judges Lake, Plumb creek, Buckeye woods, Hubbard valley, Chippewa Lake, Portage Lakes Findlay State Park

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
well rat its not over yet . I will try and take more pics this year to keep everyone up to speed..i usually start on the small lakes and rivers in spring until the temps stay above freezing at night  then I can get on erie..
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

OhioSwampRat

• View Profile
 if we get another long winter like this I might be able to get on the ice a couple times after boot camp but then I'm out again to MCT
Lake Medina, Ledge lake, Hinkley lake, Wallace Lake, Spencer lake, judges Lake, Plumb creek, Buckeye woods, Hubbard valley, Chippewa Lake, Portage Lakes Findlay State Park

fool4fish

• View Profile
Man was ohio fisher 1 right or what trying to go sat and sun buckeye anyone get up to day of reports for buckeye please pass it along im hearing good things but gotta be safe

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
I don't know about Buckeye, but Nimi had 12-14" good clear ice today.  Some slush on top, but not bad.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Vexilar