Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Glad to join the family!

ML · 12 · 6897

ML

• View Profile
Just recently joined IFO and checking out the site.  Lot of good stuff here! 

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
Welcome fellow iceman,this site is only as good as its members,lots of good info here and great sponsors,enjoy!
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Great Lakes Largemouth Series
Thanks for joining us. We have a good time and really try to help each other out.
David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
GrandPa Bob's Crappie Jigs
Jammin Jigs

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Welcome!! Glad you found us!!!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
welcome to ifo its great to have ya...its been a great year for new members , glad to see everyone...
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

ML

• View Profile
Thanks to all for the welcome!  My dad and I are hoping to get out on Erie this Sunday.  Have been reading latest conditions posts.  We are going to keep an eye on things.  Anyone can share some news between now and then, will be much appreciated!  If Erie is out, probably try to hit Nimisila. Even if its just bluegills, any fishing is better than none!!  Thanks

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
If you can't make it to Erie, come fish the tourney at Nimi.  They're will be a lot of good guys there and we'll have fun!  ;D
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

snag

• View Profile
I was out off of Catawba Tues.  The bite was slow but the fish were enormous.  Most of them were 27" and above.  I'd send a picture but haven't learned yet how to downsize them enough to meet the minimum size requirement for pictures on this site.

snag

• View Profile
Oh yeah....forgot to tell you.  The lure I was getting most of my bites on was size 6 Swedish Pimple of the purple variety.  If you don't have one, I can tell you at the moment they are hard to find.

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Yes, purple has been a great crappie color for me inland as well this year, and very hard to find!!

Team Wilcraft!

g

• View Profile
Welcome to the site ML. Erie should be refrozen good by Sun. My buddie that lives in Marblehead said there wasn't much water standing on the ice and temps are going to fall so what water is on the ice will freeze. Be safe and slam them hard.

wetline1

• View Profile
Welcome to the site ML. I'm heading out to Erie tomorrow. Was told to have some good muck boots. It's a little messy with about three inches of water due to this warm weather. Not sure exactly where we're heading out to. As we are going out with a guide. He said that the ice is still very good. Looking forward to my first ice trip on Erie. If you PM me, I'll try to give you some info before Sunday.

Vexilar