Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Looking to buy used fish finder with GPS near Springfield

Slick50

• View Profile
Bought a 12 ft aluminum boat and looking used fish finder near Springfield. Would prefer it to have GPS but spring is coming FAST .....

xtown icer

• View Profile
would you be interested in a Hummingbird 797c2si? I've had it about 5 years. I works perfect. That is a side imaging unit with GPS. I also have the Hot Spots fishing map chip. I'm pretty sure I have the books and might even still have the box but I'm not sure about that. I could use some extra money right now and would sell for $500 firm. If you are interested let me know. If you wait till the water is soft I can't guaranty I'd still sell it. I love that thing. I just couldn't afford the big ones.

Slick50

• View Profile
Thanks but I only have a 12 footer and dont wanna put $500 into the FF on it. Lookin to stay around $100. Nothin fancy. Thanks for the offer though.

Tin Guppy

• View Profile
Slick I was at Gander yesterday and they had some new ones for under a $100.

Tin Guppy

• View Profile

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
I doubt you will find a gps unit around a $100 bucks,atleast not yet,even used at that price I would be cautious
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

Slick50

• View Profile
Yea, thanks fellas. Ive been seeing them new w/ GPS for about $160, but like you said Im a little cautious of them. Just putting a line out there to probe a bit. You never know unless you ask. Im starting to think I'll just go with a decent depth finder without GPS for this starter boat. Depth and structure finding will proof far more important for what Im looking to accomplish in a 12 footer.

Slick50

• View Profile
Thanks for coming through for me xtown icer ! Im ready for spring now.

Vexilar