Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Past Nimi Tourney from Feb 23rd

ML · 7 · 4871

ML

• View Profile
Anyone have the results of the Nimi tourney? Couldnt make it out for the tourney, but my dad and I still ended up fishing that day.  Caught a handful of 9-11" crappie and a ton of gills some at 9-10" also.  Caught a nice yellow perch mixed in as well.  Was wondering how everyone in the tourney did?  Will probably be out there this weekend at some point. 

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
I have the results and just haven't posted them yet.  The paper is in my truck somewhere.  I'll clean it out and find it this weekend.  I know it was just under 4.5 pounds that won.  The big crappie was .69 pound, perch .48, bluegill .50, and big odd fish was a 3.5 pound bass.

I'll post names, weights, and finishing order soon.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

ML

• View Profile
Thanks SS.  Looks like some nice fish were caught!  Appreciate the info

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Sorry for the delay, just found the paper today.  I'll get those results up by the weekend.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

erierider

• Global Moderator
  • I have a Chubby!
    • View Profile
Any word on the results??? Just curious??? Thanks
Ice Fish Ohio
Pro Staff
Team Dreamweaver Spoons
Orange Crush Reef Runner Troller

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
Hey erie rider I dont know what your rush for results are,I mean the tournament was only three and a half weeks ago ;D ;D! Maybe we should get a refund on the administration writing fee!
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I know,  I know!  ;D  I got lazy. I have the results and will get them up soon. My apologies. And all but $4 of the administration fees went to coffee and donuts. I didn't make anything off the event,  well I made $4.  ;D  But most important thing is we all had fun, at least I think we did!! 

Team Wilcraft!

Vexilar